VIDEO: Pope Francis, Jesuit Superior Adolfo Nicolás, and Canterbury Archbishop Justin Welby to be prosecuted for child trafficking – Kevin Annett

In this ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, Kevin Annett, field secretary of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and Statehas detailed the process of the forthcoming child trafficking and child genocide trial before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels of Pope Francis (Jorge Mario Bergoglio), the Jesuit Superior General (Adolfo Nicolás Pachón), the Archbishop of Canterbury (Justin Portal Welby) and Others.

One Response

  1. While many good things are emerging through the present days’ communication systems, many wrong things are also happening; one of them is everybody is getting to know the errors or shortcomings of leaders, particularly the religious leaders; if the mistakes or wrong doings or wrong approaches are frequently highlighted-of course by the media- then every one, who is accused by one group will try to dig out ot the other group / groups; this will go on endlessy, then the people will lose faith in the entire system; and what will ensue is anarchy. the mistakes should be pointed out at the appropriate levels and the NEEDFULL should be done. Now a days the media is presenting rape, petty theft, murders, accidents etc. occupy hardly 20% of the media; the remaining 80% is catchy advertisements, mostly not based on facts; the employees in the media are immature youngsters, as in other Industries, have not been well developed to appreciate the ramifications of their presentations; their bosses expect them to somehow get enough revenues!In the long run this is going to damage the entire country irrepairably!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: